23rd International Symposium on Plasma Chemistry, July 30 - August 4, 2017, Montréal, Canada
New submission deadline: 15 March 2017 (oral and posters)
Fee Waivers for 25 Students
We are pleased to offer Early Bird symposium registration fee waivers (valued at 350 CAD$ each) to 25 students who will attend and present oral and poster contributions during ISPC 23. To qualify, the student must complete two simple steps before March 15, 2017. More awards may be offered later.
Information is available at: http://ispc23.com/ipcs-scholarships/
3 min Poster Pitches
Up to 45 students will have the opportunity to introduce their posters in a 3 min Poster Pitch (1 slide, no animations) immediately before the Monday, Tuesday and Thursday afternoon poster sessions. To enroll in the random draw, please follow these two simple steps:
1. Submit your contribution before the ultimate deadline of May 15, 2017
2. Confirm your interest to participate by email to email@example.com. Use the following heading: "ISPC23 poster pitch, my contribution ID is: 12345". Replace the 12345 by your contribution ID. Improperly formatted emails will be disqualified from the draw.
Students who submitted a contribution for an oral presentation before March 15 but who are selected for a poster automatically qualify, but need to confirm regardless.
Information available at: http://ispc23.com/3-min-poster-pitches/
Young Investigator Awards (2x)
We are welcoming submissions for the two Young Investigator Awards until April 1, 2017. The Young Investigator Awards recognize the outstanding quality of the symposium contribution and early career trajectory of two graduate students/postdoctoral researchers. Additional awards will be given during the symposium, including Oral Presentation Awards and Poster Presentation Awards. Information available at: http://ispc23.com/awards/.
ISPC 23 Summer School
We are also very pleased to host the ISPC 23 Summer School directed towards graduate students, postdocs and researchers new to the plasma chemistry field. The lectures will be presented by renowned plasma scientists and engineers. The Summer School will be held 28-29 July 2017, prior to the ISPC 23 (30 July - 4 August, 2017).
Information available at: http://ispc23.com/summer_school/
• We accept contributions for oral and poster presentations until March 15, 2017. After this date and until 15 May 2017, the submitted contributions will be considered for poster presentations only. The template for the contribution is available for download at: http://ispc23.com/submit-a-contribution/. We expect contributions of 2 to 4 pages.
• Early Bird registration begins March 1, 2017. Regular registration begins May 15, 2017. Start the registration process at: http://ispc23.com/registration-payment/
• If you are aware of companies or organizations which may be interested to have a booth during the symposium and/or advertise, please guide them to this page: http://ispc23.com/eventpartners/
• Please visit the website (http://www.ispc23.com) for up-to-date information on the symposium.